The first time I ever saw you, I never thought there will be any day when we will be together. I know all just my fate meeting you that day, but while writing this I can feel happiness in my soul. I don’t know if you remember our first talk but yes I do, I do remember how we met and I can say that novel was very lucky for you that day, because of that you got me in your life.
You know you are so beautiful and I can say that you are really one of kind. You are intelligent no I must have said wrong you are quite impressive you are heavenly great. I wonder have anyone told you yet that you are wonderful enough.
I’m in wonder if it was a happenstance to meet you out of billions of people in the world, I mean how could that be possible you just fit to my soul, you know me better than anyone. Of course after my parents but still, you are just like me. But just the difference is you are the one who makes me laugh when I have tears in my eyes always, till now you probably don’t know that. But yes I have tears in my eyes many times, many of the times the reasons were you too. But that every time I knew that who could make me smile is you only. I don’t know if our conversations ever meant anything to you but for me, that conversation is like an antidote, an antidote of depression an antidote of lament. I know it’s weird but yes that’s the truth, although our conversation doesn’t make any sense to anyone, they are crazy for someone else, and they should, I don’t want anyone else to understand our code and our secret meetings.
Long since I have millions of conversations with you, we have shared so many stories, feelings, and our past as well. But now I’m feeling that things are not same as they were in the past, or they should be now. Nowadays our texting is more in fighting rather than talking about us. Day by day, no of messages we send to each are decreasing. I don’t care for that, maybe you got busy with your stuff. But at least try when we talk whether it’s just for few minutes when we talk we should try to share our day long. Like our old back days. Because I don’t want to spend my whole night reading our old saved chat to make myself happy, rather than want to make new memories.
Because you are the person who knows the inside and outside me, and for someone to know that much about me and still loves me, well if that doesn’t make you a special and wonderful then I don’t know what should.
Really I’m very lucky to have you around me. You are worth every gem on this earth. And I promise you I’ll always be there for you, stay by your side. You could never lose my friendship and love. I’ll be holding your hand in our ups and down. I’ll stand up for you when others who do not see your brilliance try to knock you down.
Because you are my best friend and I love you.
# A.G thanks for inspiring to pen down my feelings for my best friend, your story helped me a lot.


This reminds me of my best friend.. Great job👌👌.. Really like it😊😊
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support.
DeleteMay I know the name of that novel ?
ReplyDeleteThe promise by Nikita Singh.
ReplyDelete