Pages

Tuesday, 16 January 2018

Dairy

Sometimes it's hard to trust someone after a breakup, and it should be. Because every time when someone's heart is broken down they lost a part of their heart.

This is a diary of a young girl, no !! not the whole dairy but just a part of her diary journal.She wrote her thoughts her story about finding her first love. What she did to make herself comfy. 






"Well, it's so hard for me to sum up everything, the incidents, those days, my feelings, everything. But still I'll try to share as much as you all can understand & as less as he doesn't feel bad (he is a bit shy type so he doesn't like to share much of his feelings) & scold me.

The time when I first met him, he was just a stranger to me, a stranger with whom I started talking on Facebook just like that for time pass & fun. At first, we started talking normally, then just like any other guy on social networking site he started flirting with me and I was still coping up with my memories of my Ex and my breakup with him, so I was also listening to all his talks trying to forget my past. Then after some days of chatting, he said he loves me but I know these boys nowadays say 'I love you' like they are saying 'Hello'. So, I told this incident to my best friend as she was his classmate in the previous school and thus she knew him. Actually, I was so much hurt from my disastrous breakup that I told her that I will date a guy only if she says he is OK. Well, she granted me permission to date him but with a warning to not get attached to him. After this conversation with her I also thought that when everyone else including my Ex can do time pass with others and not feel a thing, I can also do this (but actually I'm not this type of a person). Finally, I decided if by any chance we started dating, I won't date him for long, but the point is I decide to date him. So, after he confessed me, he insisted to meet me, I agreed.


This is how it all started."



Do you ever have this type of situation in your life when you start to hate everything and maybe everyone but then comes that person, that one person who changes your life. Who teaches you the real meaning of trust, you start to believe in yourself. If you have got that person in life don't let him/her go.

So I have a question for you guys out there.

" Do you believe in Love?"

"After an awful breakup will you give someone the chance to make up with you, to regain the trust you lost somewhere in the past?" 

2 comments:

  1. I'm eagerly waiting since a long time for the next part.. What happened in the meeting? Did she really met her??.. Please publish the next part soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be published very soon !!!

    ReplyDelete

The Complexity of Four Letters

“Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes, But it is the only thing that I know. And when it gets hard, you know it ...