Do
you ever thought what would have happened to her, after that day, the day she
decided to meet a stranger following her volition. Did she carried on her new
relationship or did she pulled off because of fear of her another heartbreak.
Well
this is
another short dairy note of young girl and story of a major truth in relationships
of today’s generation, of heartbreak and mistrust
“So
finally the day came, the day when we decided to meet. That day was just like
all other days but the evening was special. On that evening, I wore my new red
suit with white salwar. Well that dress up was actually new for me too because
I usually don't wear suit. Overall, everything was new that day, my dress, my
look & my new changed attitude towards life (after my breakup).
I
really want to mention this, that a breakup is a situation that changes a
person entirely from inside out. What I think that its actual good, it moulds
you, but it totally depends on you how you want to mould yourself. There are
many friends of mine who started drinking or taking drugs (boys only) or stop
trusting others or most commonly they shut themselves from the outer world (which
is so dangerous for that person).
For
me, my breakup was so heartbreaking but it was a major breakthrough for me, its
like a became more practical towards people & situations. Rather than being
emotional all the time I became stronger, but I also decided one thing that
I'll never hurt someone's feelings. It’s ironical, right? I am saying that I
decided not to hurt anyone's feelings but at the same time I have also decided
to date a guy for time pass. Don't worry; you'll know what I did.
So,
after getting all beautifully dressed I made some excuse at home and went out
on my scooty to meet him. When I reached the spot to meet (which was decided by
us on Facebook), I saw him standing at the corner of the road, waiting for me,
the girl which didn't meant much to him at that time. He didn't notice me at
first, I was so anxious I didn't knew what to do, finally, I took my scooty a
bit close to him, then he saw me and we waved at each other. Well that was a
crowded place, so, we decided to go somewhere else. He sat behind me on my
scooty (I felt so shy & awkward) and I drove us to the decided place &
there we stood facing each other. At that moment we were two strangers which
were meeting to start a new relationship (at that time for fun) unknowing of
the consequences. Our conversation started, it was to know each other better.
From his side he was totally convinced to make me his girlfriend so, he kept on
asking me that is it YES from my side too. But I was continuously saying that I
can't, I have to study, I can't lose my focus etc. But even if I said 'NO'
several times he was still not accepting it and his confidence towards me that
I'll say YES made me so baffled. As our talks went on, the time passed by and
the sky became darker, which indicated my time to go, so, I told him it's
getting late I have to go. He didn't wanted me to go, he wanted an answer but I
was not prepared at that time to give him any answer. But whatever it was he
couldn't force me, so he agreed and against behind me on my scooty. I dropped
him back to the place where I met him. I still don't know what happened that
day, but it seemed some kind of magic was there in the air.
As a
goodbye for that day I put my hand forward for a handshake (its my habit), in
response he brought his hand forward, held my hand, BUT its was not just as the
handshake, he held my hand tight so as to not let go. I don't know what it was
but I did felt something, something that I can't even explain and I don't even
know myself. While holding my hand, he once again asked me that are we in a
relationship now? But the way he asked it seemed more like an approval, an
approval that he gave from both our sides.
In
the reply, I just smiled.
I
didn't say Yes, I didn't even replied that we are in a relationship but this is
how my relationship started.
And I’m glad I made that choice four years ago,
that one choice changed my life, made me believe in love & trust. I chose
my decision my life and changed it as I wanted it too.”
So everything is
a count of belief, if you’ll believe in yourself, you’ll unquestionably be
happy for all the decisions you made for yourself. Not only to choose your love
but in every way of life.
”In a world full of comparisons
The only escapade is
BEING YOU!!”


No comments:
Post a Comment